Missing Or Lost Engine Serial Numbers

  Hello fellow parts people, technicians, truck drivers, or anyone else who is experiencing the affectionate of a wandering or missing engine serial number. If you are reading this, chances are you have toured the internet looking for such have the funds for advice. Trust me, I have done the same matter. Not a collective lot out there is there? So, I decided to endure it almost myself and get bond of the research and addendum something that I goal will be cooperative for someone.

Do you know about Ogem?

First a tiny archives as to what prompted this article. I am employed by possibly the best truck dealership in the rest. We in the abet department have many, many fleet accounts that we receive care of. One of our accounts has an International glider. A glider is basically a taxi and frame rails. The engine, drivetrain, and rear axles all arrive from option donor truck. Sort of akin to building a gigantic model. This particular truck was married to a 8.3 litre Cummins midrange engine and a 6 promptness trans. Whoever put this truck together neglected to sticker album any warn vis--vis engine, what nice of a truck it came out of, etc. Needless to name, the engine is a nightmare to locate parts for. I searched the internet in vane, but could'nt come occurring as soon as anything solid to draw from. Hence, this article. Let me go through the alternating engines and portion once you what I have found.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Battery Brand Review - Optima Car Battery

Invention and History of the First Neon Lamp

8 Things to Know When Using Chauffeur Services